Client is an independent statutory authority in Australia, belonging to Aviation industry whose core business is to conduct the safety regulation of civil air operations in Australia and the operations of Australian aircraft overseas. It provides comprehensive safety education and training which encourages the wider aviation community to embrace and deliver higher standards of safety.
The major challenge was to replace paper based AOC forms by online forms which assesses AOC application process and other AOC related permissions.
TatvaSoft facilitated client with online assessment system that simplified the application process of AOC thereby reducing time and efforts of the assessment form creator, Applicants and Assessment officer.
“AOC assessment system” has a wide range of goals and objectives out of which, the prime considerations are listed below:
- Automated Assessment process of AOC application and other related task
- Creation of project plans
- Administration of disciplines, task, operational personnel and users
- Reports and Chart Generation
TatvaSoft designed and developed an online application named “AOC Assessment System” based on Microsoft.Net technology and has provided following features in useful and effective manner. Following are the main features of application:
- Administration and management of technical disciplines (Flying Operations, Aerodromes, Airworthiness, Cabin Safety, Dangerous Goods, Ground Operations, Safety Systems), operational task, operational personnel, questions, offices, users.
- Creation of regional office wise project plans and assessment summaries for CMT team. This includes details like assessment checklist questions, operational personnel and other related task details.
- Assessment: Data entry of the assessment forms for each technical discipline which will be completed and assessed by the inspectors responsible for it.
- Assessment Questionnaire: Questionnaire can be prepared by administrator according to discipline. Drag and Drop, Reorder functionalities are incorporated for quick and easy selection of questions
Key features of project management
- Unarguable mastery in serving the aviation industry.
- Focus on core competencies.
- Access to best technological talent
- Reduced Total Cost of Operation.
- TatvaSoft’ s solid security and quality policies stemming from its SEI CMMI Level 3 and Microsoft Gold Certified Partner – based processes, ensuring that the client receives the best possible services
Client drew immense benefits from TatvaSoft’s end-to-end services. TatvaSoft delivered effective, user-friendly and error free system that accelerated client’s business and created cost savings.