The Client is based in Belgium, highly enrolled in making impactful projects easier since 2011. They create most customer-centric software for sponsorship, CI and grant management.
Below are some of the challenges that the client faced before the platform was built:
- Improves corporate brand image on local, national and international levels.
- Building a platform that supports external relations with key stakeholders.
- Provides employees with team-building opportunities, thus increasing company loyalty and employee morale.
- Provides employees with an outlet to get out of the office and break up their work schedule, thus increasing employee engagement and employee productivity.
TatvaSoft successfully developed the portal for an accountant that provides the following benefits:
- Support 250 000+ users from multiple geographic locations.
- The user of the CI platform can automatically access the form on the optimal submission platform.
- The news page that displays all the stories in the platform.
- An advanced filter having the following options: Themes, Country, City, Skills, Type, Organization, Rating, Date.
- Displays a list of all the published stories with details of the user who submitted the story, images, and sharing tool.
- Multilanguage: User can change language (Hebrew/Arabic), and everything is displayed in selected language and it is saved for user’s next login.
- Notification: Users will receive a list of notification, can manage notification settings for what notification they would like to receive ex: mission notification.
- Dashboard to view all my activities and input their volunteering times.
- The users can recommend the mission to a coworker.
- Users can input a short text about themselves to be displayed in all profile pages on the platform.
- Display Chart that displays the total sum of hours volunteered by the user since the beginning of the year + display yearly goal.
- Display a chart of the activities filters by skills of approved missions (count). The user can also sort by year.
Key features of project management
- Focus on core competencies.
- Access to the best technological talent.
- Reduced Total Cost of Operation.
- Tatvasoft’ solid security and quality policies stemming from its SEI CMMI Level 3 and Microsoft Gold Certified Partner – based processes, ensuring that the client receives the best possible services.
The solution comprised of a web-based portal that increased employee engagement and helps to improve the company’s brand image globally and locally. TatvaSoft delivered an effective, user-friendly and error-free system that accelerated the client’s business and created cost savings.