Client is based in Italy having operations in the corporate finance and capital market arena. The client is extensively involved in offering best investment advisory and financial planning solutions for wide range of financial products and services.
Our client wanted us to develop a product to manage an Online Data Synchronization (data) coming from different clients. Data was sensitive as it was financial data which required the high level of security. He required Client Server application where server distributes data to all clients via email (SMTP). The client can evaluate and process data using window based application and re-send to the server via FTP.
TatvaSoft created a web application to manage server part and a desktop application for end clients.
Server Application (Web based)
- Uploads the raw data into the server database
- Sends the raw data to their clients
- Gets the evaluated data from the client and commit these data into the database
- Allows administrator to add their clients
- Multi-language support
- Manages Due Diligence, Users and Portfolio
- Import and Export data
- LDAP authentication for security
Client Application (Desktop)
- A window based tool which allows the client to import data from the server.
- Evaluate data and send processed data back to the server using FTP
- Detailed data evaluation and analysis.
- Import and Export data in different formats
- Configuration of FTP and SMTP accounts and authentication
The client drew immense benefits by virtue of its associations with TatvaSoft -
- High data integrity by centralizing business logic on an individual server
- Quick and reliable updates and upgrades to all application users
- Centralized and scalable interface simplifying the deployment remarkably language independence due to multi-lingual support
- Client-Server architecture improves performance during heavy traffic flows through an efficient load balancing approach
- Significant cost reduction, saving for developing enterprise applications