Client is based in South Africa, runs a private institute for Business Accountants that helps potential candidate reach career goals. Client’s company is registered as a Non-Profit Company (NPC) under the South African Companies Act, 71 of 2008.
Below are some of the challenges that client faced before the platform was built:
- Statistical overview of the activities performed by users in Pie chart, Bar chart, Gauge chart etc.
- Reports for business plan and board meeting. The major reports for all the planning and meeting was missing.
- Having a common platform for all live seminars and webinars streaming where all the users can take advantage of the knowledge being shared.
- Providing an interface where they can review the reports and can export them.
- An interface for showing graphical chart view for income, member's application, pending payment etc., so that the strategic decision making can be simplified.
- Sending Email and SMS notifications to users based on different alerts.
- Having a platform for viewing different reports of the user account.
TatvaSoft successfully developed the portal for accountant that provides following benefits:
- Admin can login by any member's profile. In-sort admin can impersonate any member's profile and check its details.
- We have given reminder notification interface. There are two options “mail and SMS” notification in which admin can send notification to members whose payment is remaining, with attached invoice pdf file.
- Admin can customize email template and SMS text as well.
- Interface to enter manual data for every offline transaction. Like if any member paid the fees offline. Then we have interface to add its payment manually into the system. Admin can add transactions one by one and in bulk as well.
- Admin publish and manages the webinar, seminar video and contents for users.
- Feature for Invoice management is provided to admin.
- Ability of admin for managing the certificate /Rewards creation. They can create, edit, update and delete it.
- Ability to make online payment after admin verification and maintaining transaction History.
- Designation management – Admin can manage the designation like BA, CBA, CFO, BAP.
- Different user reports, statistics are displayed on dashboard.
- Customers can view the events on event calendar provided in platform. They can enter date and month to view the event details.
- Portal provide different Licenses/Certifications programs for different designation BA (SA), CBA (SA), CFO (SA), BAP (SA).
- Customer will get choice to select between different membership program designation wise.
- There are some free webinars managed by admin for customers.
- Customers can view list of blogs, filter them category wise and view the blog details page.
Client got a web-based portal for accountants that helps people in becoming successful accounting professional. TatvaSoft delivered effective, user-friendly and error free system that accelerated client’s business and created cost savings.