Client is based in Saudi Arabia and a giant supplier having more than eight stores operating in different areas. The client desired to introduce a common platform where products of different stores are merged together. The requirement is a grocery shopping platform solely dedicated to the mobile platform.
Client approached TatvaSoft to develop an iPhone application enabling his customers to adopt his new business model "Bricks and Clicks". i.e. tape, choose and order mode.
M-commerce application has a wide range of goal and objectives out of which the main considerations are mentioned below:
- Merging products of different stores on a single platform
- App support two languages - English and Arabic
- Avail banners to display products advertisement on the home screen
- Every product should have been added to cart, add to wishlist and review feature
- Enrich users experience with a set of filters to search and display products accordingly
- Allow scanning product barcodes within the app itself
- Facilitate inputting product details via two methods - barcode scan and invoice data for a draw
- Support weekly promotion offers
- User dashboard, notification and customer recipe facility
- Save products added to cart and express checkout
- Enhanced user account security
Mobile Commerce was developed to feature a virtual store to the customers. It supported two languages - English and Arabic for customers ease. To offer customers with greater convenience while shopping, the app was built by integrating all intuitive features using the technology to entice the shoppers. Given the opportunity to the customers to shop various products, all stores products were integrated into the app.
- Availed a rotating promotion banner on the homepage
- Users can directly add a product to cart or wishlist and same can be viewed in their account. Also, they can share their review online.
- Three filters, namely Position, Price and Name were given to list down products accordingly.
- Simple and easy to search a product by scanning its barcode
- Ability to participate in the draw by scanning product barcode or scanning online purchase invoice barcode
- A separate section to display weekly promotion offers
- Save cart and express checkout to trigger default address and payment
- Ensured security by featuring security questions, user dashboard includes product wish list, product reviewed, recipe posting and newsletter subscription information.
This app is an answer to the numerous customers who have no time visiting a brick-and-mortar store. Customers can easily scan the Product barcode and get instant product results. With the increasing demand of M-commerce, this solution provides ease of access and ability to our client gaining more satisfaction from customers.