Industry: Travel & Hospitality
One of our USA based client providing hospitality sales and marketing solutions wanted to provide unique and value-added services to his customers.
Client wanted to develop and deploy cross-platform rich internet application to better serve the hospitality management industry. The requirement was to provide a functional layout of conference or meeting rooms to help their customers in organizing the events.
TatvaSoft analyzed the requirement and came up with the solution i.e Virtual Room Designer Application. It functions like a simulator that enables the event managers to design the virtual rooms for any event. It will help event managers to arrange hundreds and thousands of events, groups and meetings every day, across every hotel brand, type, shape and size with little efforts.
The application had following features:
- Highly interactive and ready to use graphical interface
- Drag and drop facility to add or remove any designing object
- Design the room by creating walls, doors, windows
- Room wizard which generates seating arrangement based on pre-configured room style templates and given parameters. For example:
- Class room
- Room template configuration which includes:
- Adding tables, chairs, stages by selecting length, width, depth
- Adding other items such as:
- Coffee or buffet table
- Screen and projector
- Dance floor
- TV cart
- Automatic adjustment of tables, chairs and stages as per the number of attendees
- Desktop Operating System : Windows XP
- SDK : Flex
- Database : Microsoft SQL Server
- A user-friendly and rich GUI application to better design the events.
- Customizing the room designs as per the customers' requirements.
- An application which acts as Unique Selling Proposition (USP) for the hospitality industry.