Client is based in United States and fan of sneakers, who has a great collection of sneakers and wanted it to be grown. To let people take interest in sneakers and to make them aware, he wanted a platform that will help the user to sell and purchase new, old or both types of sneakers.
Client had an aim to develop an M-commerce application for sneakers.
With the approach to deliver client's vision, there were few features which we took care as important pointers during development and implementation:
- User verification to avoid scams and fake instance
- Chat feature
- Collaboration with vendors
- Negotiation by messages
TatvaSoft developed the mobile application for buying and selling new and old shoes and sneakers online. It has many number of features.
Key features of this application are mentioned below:
- Product details
- Push Notifications
- Payment and Checkout
- Shipping provider (E.g. FedEx) integration
- Buyer/Seller account Management
- Seller can add a listing (sneaker) for sale with or without negotiate the price
- Buyer can buy/offer to sneaker
- View order history
- Payment via Braintree plus escrow release
- Alerts and Notifications
- User profile and wishlist
The application is a one-stop Sneaker Shop for crowd's sneaker demands. Bargaining and transparency are possible via this application. One market place to find proper products.