The client is a technology innovator and solution provider in the Healthcare industry. They offer domain-specific capabilities, including solutions that encompass health information sharing and clinical analytic solutions. They help their customers transform healthcare in the area of clinical intelligence, quality patient and family-centric care, disease management and research.
Meeting specified security, technology and functionality standards for managing electronic medical records and complete Patient Information was the main objective of developing this application.
To develop a system which can help managing Doctor's appointments, medical billing, patients' treatment history, diagnostics information and the administrative activities of a clinic or a hospital.
TatvaSoft UK came up with a solution "Hospital Management" consist of following functionalities that helps to manage administrative work and patient information:
- Appointment Scheduling
- Internal E-mails
- Daily appointments management
- Assigning counsellor
- Billing schedule Maintenance
- Front Office Management
- Check-in, check-out and hold the patients
- View and search patient details
- Managing patients' payment details
- Client Profile Management
- Patient demographic and contact information
- Patient-Doctor assignment
- Maintaining Blood Group, Height, Weight, ESIC, Voters Card No. etc.
- Admission and discharge information
- Billing information
- Inventory Management
- Track and manage Sale and Purchase transactions
- DEA222 form
- Clinical items management such as drugs, pumps etc.
- Comprehensive reports and analytics
With the help of TatvaSoft, the client came up with a complete solution for small to medium size clinics that easily and effectively manage complete hospital eco-system from patients' appointment to inventory needs. Digitalised and centralised information enabled better use of time, resources and more time for the patient by spending less time with files. In summary, it is a professional solution for doctors which resulted in increased reputation and revenue of their clinics.