Filter Case Studies
Our client is a US-based leading self-reliant Film Distribution company with their singular focus to develop and deliver value-oriented solutions to the film fraternity. The client wanted to develop an app that allows the Filmmakers to distribute their film hassle-free online. Also, the client was concerned about selling and renting of film to their customers. The distribution services support various platforms like Netflix, Google Play Store, Amazon, iTunes, and much more.
The client requirement revolved to create solutions that worked as a base for the content owner to rapidly promote their media properties in a more effective and efficient manner. The challenges faced in developing the solution are as mentioned below
Key challenges of the project were:
- To manage all the Dynamic titles and other movie-related data requirements on various platforms and territories.
- To maintain and manage the dynamic data for season availability, price, selected metadata across multiple retailers, territories, and titles within a single click.
- To seamlessly integrate with Facebook and create an advertisement campaign for the different platforms likes iTunes, Microsoft, and Google Play store.
- To maintain updates on the price, availability, and territories of different studios.
- Unable to implement different filters and sorting.
- To allow the multiple platform updates using a single excel template.
- Unable to manage the functionalities like price, rating, availability, and much more.
Tools & Technology
- Visual Studio
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Microsoft SQL Server
- AWS RDS Services
- AWS S3
- AWS Messaging Service
- AWS Cloud Watch
- AWS Code Deploy
- Facebook APIs
TatvaSoft has delved deep into the client’s business problems and decided to develop a web portal for the Media & Entertainment industry-based client for effective streamlining of processes. This application will track the minute details of the filmmaker's film distribution across different platforms and territories. It allows maintaining its titles, assets, services, sites, and orders. All major platforms are supported, including iTunes, Netflix, Google Play store, and others.
The Storefront Manager platform consists of three modules that will allow content owners to search, update, and market their media properties more efficiently and comprehensively than ever before. Some of the key highlighted modules of the solution are
- It allows a user to search their content from the libraries available across all tracked retailers. With the search module, users will generate reports about their content that will be displayed on a dashboard and can be exported or sent to other modules in action.
- It gives a user searchable and filterable functionality in real-time, real-world view into their available library. It helps users to easily identify custom broad or specific groupings of content.
- Users can update film and television season availability, pricing, and selected metadata across multiple retailers, territories, and titles with just a few clicks. All updates are delivered directly to the retailers.
- The system allows a user to easily create Facebook ad campaigns for any film or TV season on iTunes, Google Play, or Microsoft. Localized campaigns are programmatically created for every title/ interest/ territory/ language combination that exists or for the one that users specify. All campaigns are dynamically linked to their specific title availability and can automatically pause or update themselves.
- Users can upload their data using sheet upload and the system generates the exceptions based on user's data and current retailer side data by comparing their metadata fields (like rating, price value, price window, etc..). Users can fix these exceptions which creates an update to deliver the provider metadata on the retailer. Using automatic fix feature users don't need to fix individual exceptions which helps them to fix titles in bulk.
- Sales Admin PagesA page where the sales team can choose a Provider, choose a content type for that provider, choose payment terms, search, etc.
- Billing PagesList of previously billed amounts. Also, it is seen whether they are pending or paid. Along with this, it shows the upcoming invoice amount and its payment due date.
TatvaSoft has developed a web portal that will allow content owners to search, update, and sell their content in the market. The client has gained several profitable outcomes using our Solution within their media properties in a more efficient and comprehensive manner. Client gains many benefits through this solution like
- Simpler management of all the platforms with a single back-end
- Insertion of multiple clients with a single click
- Based on the template library, updates can simpler and calculative
- Provides a roadmap to add new releases
- Facilitates new users for the retail price as well as price multi-tier pricing.
- Effective growth in customer based and so higher revenue streams in the client's business.
Related Case Studies
Media Distribution Service
- Media & Entertainment
Optimized Media Distribution channel with a value-oriented focus with an app that is equipped with features such as portal security, resource management, Dashboard, source spec management and other customer-centric solutions for easier and proactive addressing of business problems. This smooth order transition smoothly manages distribution, procurement and enhanced business reach.View Case Study
Digital Signage Management System
- Media & Entertainment
Empowering Media Marketing business with Digital Signage Management with a consolidated network of broadly disparate digital signage systems. TatvaSoft has developed a solution to remove connectivity gaps between various platforms, resolution limitations and content management logs, to greatly increase brand recognition for diverse consumers in remote areas.View Case Study
Event Management App
- Media & Entertainment
For an event management business, TatvaSoft developed innovative smartphone applications with superior high-performing features to keep track of industry dynamics and streamline the daunting conference demands and personally answer each member. Using the application for the conference room, clients streamlined their time for meeting preparation and strengthened their emphasis on core competencies.View Case Study