Filter Case Studies
Our client is the South African business management software company thriving to improve business efficiency and gain profitability through its high-quality ERP solutions and accounting software. Their focused services are aimed to develop, serve, and promote business management software with their existing system. The client also offers multiple desktop applications but not with advanced features that users demand nowadays. So they decided to develop an integrated business software that provides a consolidated view of information scattered across different departments with the help of TatvaSoft.
Key challenges of the project were:
- To create a desktop-based integrated business solution catering to the needs of r single or multi-branch organizations.
- A solution that streamlines all the processes across various departments in an organization.
- Consolidation of reports to merge a number of branches and warehouses.
- Dynamic report builder with a robust SQL query builder that allows the user to design and generate the report on the fly.
- Approval process which lets the user know the status of each file and notify the users in case of any pending approvals.
- The ERP system which supports multi-branch and multi-level user authentication and authorization.
Tools & Technology
- Microsoft VB.Net
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Windows Server
- DevExpress Controls
- SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Service)
- Active Reports
- Crystal Reports
To advance the clients business with our cutting-edge solution, TatvaSoft provided a customized ERP solution with a gamut of new features and modules such as
Multi-branch and multi-warehouse support
- Creating to support the consolidated process of fetching data from multiple branch databases and display in the single report means the user can see multiple companies' data in the single report.
- Offers flexibility to manage all the account-related activities such as chart account, account category, budget and balance, Journal voucher, receipt voucher, payment voucher, credit note voucher, debit note voucher, currency exchange voucher, budget voucher, opening entry voucher and its related reports.
- Handles all the data in transit from chart account, account category, budget and balance, Journal voucher, receipt voucher, payment voucher, credit note voucher, debit note voucher, currency exchange voucher, budget voucher, opening entry voucher, and many such related reports can be accessed using this module.
- Additionally, the bank reconciliation process can also be performed and reconciliations of bank accounts & statements can be meticulously tracked to avoid any data discrepancies.
- Rationalize all the inventories using this module to track all the matrices, assembled, or out of inventory stocks. Now businesses can easily manage all the stock, its detailed information, print barcode for an item, Opening stock, warehouse detail, Item pricing, stock management, stock adjustments, and inventory-related reports. This module benefits are managing items properly which are used in the sales and purchase module.
- Track and manage every detail of the vendor, purchase quotation, purchase order, purchase invoice, purchase return, generating item costing, letter of credit, and its related reports. These module benefits are managing vendors, purchasing an item from a vendor, and returning purchase items to the vendor. It also affects inventory item stock, banks, and accounts.
- Simplify all the sales information minutely from the data collected from the customer, sales quotation, sales order, sales invoice, sales return, the point of sales, and its related reports. Sales and Return items could also be managed from this module. This module also integrates with inventory, banks, and accounts for updating relevant data.
- Safeguard all assets and properties and their related reports by easily collaborating and accessing information from other modules such as banks and accounting.
- Point of Sale module is available for selling an item from the warehouse. This module updates the inventory item and generates beneficial vouchers.
- A standard CRM module manages all the information related to the customer, sales, and their interaction. We can now easily manage prospects or leads or lead activities, and campaigns. This module also allows for managing customer queries by generating tickets.
- Facilitates rich functional modules for specific accounting features that include maintaining details on bank transfers, bank portfolios, bank notices and adjustments, letter of guarantees, etc.
- Track the Revenue and Costs (with change orders and commitments) of the various Projects, as well as include all other relevant information to the Project from bids, to progress payments as well as all other pertinent information such as the attachment of Tender Documents.
After implement TatvaSoft’s Solution, the client was able to derive some of the largest business benefits and popularity in multi-aspect
- Our Solution emerged as one of the largest selling ERP systems across the Africa region
- This Centralized system has streamlined all the processes across various departments of clients organization
- Client observed improved information visibilities across various business units
- Better financial reports due to integration with each business units
- Shorten operational cycle and improved customer service
Related Case Studies
TatvaSoft developed an RFP management system where municipalities can upload their RFPs with specific end dates and vendors can send proposals on listed RFPs. The system also enabled the client to access this internal chat system with real-time updates and a graphical dashboard for a reliable, and high-performing application for faster process efficiency.View Case Study
Project and Portfolio Management Platform
Consolidated Project and Portfolio management platform for both web as well as Mobile to intellectually handle live projects, their status, regular updates, issue management, agile projects and other vital activities. With our developed applications, businesses can simply evaluate projects, execute tasks, control costs and revenues, take better decisions and control risks.View Case Study